Flexible Classes to Fit Any Schedule
Best of all, we offer convenient day, evening, night and weekend training courses. Start your next career adventure and an exciting new life today! Don't waste time thinking about your future - make it happen now. Call or come by for a FREE no-obligation tour TODAY!
The Leading CNA Training Program:
- Consistently higher CNA state pass rates as compared to other Ohio schools
- Large, comfortable classrooms
- Multiple-bed Skills lab
- Break room with amenities
- Classes taught by easy-to-understand American graduate Registered Nurses
- Job placement assistance that can help you earn up to $25,000 after graduation
#1 STNA Classes in Ohio
STNA or State Tested Nurse Aide is equivalent to CNA or Certified Nursing Assistant in almost all other states. If you're looking for nurse aide training education courses in Ohio, Alia Healthcare is the school to attend.
- Affordable programs
- Regional State Testing Site
- Computer-based Web Testing for State Exam
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Flexible payment plan options
Alia means more pay, more rewards and more respect.
When you earn your certification, you get paid to help people every day and are finally rewarded with the professional respect you deserve. Imagine yourself in one of these careers in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, skilled nursing facility, assisted living, hospice care, and home health care:
- State Tested Nurse Aide
- Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
- Patient Care Associate, PCA
- Patient Care Technician, PCT
- Board Certified Medication Aide, MA-C
- Certified Home Health Aide, CHHA
- CPR and First Aid Certification, AED
Always Ahead of the Curve
We are the first training program in Ohio to be approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing to offer the Certified Medication Aide course (MA-C). As a medical staffing agency and school, we offer our students FREE direct job placement after successful completion of their State Tested Nursing Assistant state board examination.